Wednesday, August 19, 2015

August Projects with Angelica

Hello friends! Today I'm going to show you three layouts I created with three different lines.

My first page is using the newest line Frolic and based on the sketch. I loved the soft pinks so I went for a baby theme page.
 
Heaven Sent


I used the Mercantile paper as my background. I like to use the Calling Cards as a spot to put my title. I used the Dans le Jardin as my photo mat. A little darker pink to pop the photo.
 
For the title I used "Heaven Sent" from the Spiritually Speaking Set.

I used gesso on the Frolic bits and sprayed with light color mist.


Next, I used the Deja Vu collection. I love the purples in this collection and added in some gray. I plan to put this piece in my living room! :)

Cherish

I did lots of layering and distressing using three papers. For the very bottom with the punching I used the Lustre paper. Then I used the La Plume and Petite Cartes.

 
I also like to layer my chipboard. I used the Damask Panel and the Roman Clock Small.

For the title I used the large Cherish.


Lastly, I used the Ombre Collection. This is actually my last bit for this line! I love these colors!

The Sweetest

I used Charlotte's Dream as my background paper. And Joyce's Dream as layer.
 
For the Royal Monarch I painted them with gesso. Then, misted and painted. I did the same with the Quatrefoil Panel.
 
 And the Medium Symphony Corners.

Thanks for taking a peek!


1 comment: