Tuesday, August 11, 2015

August projects + video tutorial from Elena Morgun

Hello, friends!

It's Elena Morgun here today. I have prepared for you a layout with a video tutorial and a notebook.

I wanted to try out an unusual composition in my layout and the chipboard helped me with that. I love using Blue Fern Panels, cause they give a vast field to one's imagination! You can cut it up to separate elements or use as a stencil and spray through it. This time I decided to add a large part of the panel right onto the layout to create a more complicaed background.
I used a paper from a new Paisley and Vine Collection.
All the details of creation process you can watch in step-by-step video tutorial.
Enjoy! 
A few details:
Blue Fern Studios product used
Paper:
  • Paisley & Vine: Vineland
  • Paisley & Vine: Bohemian
Chipboard:
  • Bohemian Flowers
  • Rings Panel
Stamp:
  • Forever
  • Journey
  • Texture 1
Also I created a notebook with the dividers. I longed for something new and unusual to me. There's a lot of hot embossing and stamping with Blue Fern stamps on the dividers. The chipboard I painted with Prima inks, a very fast and convenient way to do this.
Blue Fern Studios product used
Paper:
  • Paisley & Vine: Playing Cards
  • Déjà Vu: Lustre
  • Déjà Vu: Tresors
  • Déjà Vu: Petites Cartes
  • Déjà Vu: Luminaires
Chipboard:
  • Bohemian Flowers
  • Checker Bits
  • Turkish Bits
  • Vintage Keys
  • Roman Clock Set - Small
Stamp:
  • Forever
  • Journey
  • Vintage Edges
  • Déjà Vu
  • Texture 1
  • Love Story 1
Thank you!
Have a great and inspiring time!
Elena Morgun

1 comment:

  1. Elena,
    Your layout is so very gorgeous and an adorable photo. Your journal is just stunning - inside and outside. I love both projects.

    ReplyDelete