Saturday, April 11, 2015

Elena Morgun april projects

Hi everyone!

Elena Morgun here and today I have three new projects to share with you today using lots of gorgeous Blue Fern Studios products.


"Memories"

For my layout I have chosen to use some Montage papers...so so gorgeous! 
Some close-ups:

And here is the start to finish video tutorial for this layout. Enjoy!

Blue Fern Products Used:

Paper
- Montage

Chipboard
- Memory Frames
- Mesh Bits
- Bohemian Flowers
- Ornate Frame

Stamp 
- Forever

Also I have made two more cards) I painted Blue Fern chipboard with new Color Bloom spray . I like the way it shines now!
Blue Fern Products Used:

Paper
- Montage
Love Story
- Ombre Dreams

Chipboard
- Memory Frames
That's all from me today.

Have a great week end with lots of time to be creative.

Hope to see you soon again!
Take care,
Elena Morgun

No comments:

Post a Comment