Sunday, January 18, 2015

My first 2015 Creations- By Keren Tamir


Hi everyone, Keren here excited to share my Blue Fern Studios creations for a second year and I can't wait to share them with you!!

Here is a little bit more about myself and then two of my creations for this month!!



My name is Keren Tamir and I live in Canada. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my scrapbooking and a mother of two amazing kids; a 13 year old boy and a 8 year old girl. I’ve been scrapbooking for 11 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family.
I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. I also love using lots of flowers and vines in my projects. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.
I’m delighted to join Blue Fern Studios Design team for a second year. To see more of my art please visit my blog at: http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca
I hope you enjoy my creations!!

<<<<<>>>>>

"You rock my world"


Here is the first one of my layouts for this month. I used one of the Sanctuary collection paper as a background and to frame the photo.


I used the notebook edges to frame the the layout. I simply primed it in gesso and then stamped it randomly.



I used one of the Grunge Talk chipboard pieces as a title as it gave a double standard as both a title and the theme of the photo.


<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Cherish"


This second layout was also designed with the new Sanctuary collection.


The photo was framed in one of the Memory Frames. The frame was painted in brown and then I randomly glued bronzed coloured micro-beads. The same was done to the Fancy signage chipboard piece.


Finally I added the "Cherish" title from the "Adore, Love, Cherish" set.


Thank you so much for visiting the Blue Fern Studios blog.

Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 comment:

  1. Scrapbooking is a great outlet, and it is something that a lot of people could appreciate. Your works are absolutely lovely, and it seems to me that you’re very good at this craft. Anyway, thanks for sharing your creative works with us, Karen. Best wishes!


    Harry Newton @ All Scrapbook Steals

    ReplyDelete